Word of mouth is the most influential form of brand awareness and credibility, with people far more likely to trust the recommendations of someone they know over impersonal advertising.
Factors such as customer experience, brand image, brand values, emotion and consumer personality play a pivotal role in determining whether someone is likely to recommend your brand or not.
Discover what brands are taking the top spots when it comes to recommending their products or services to a friend or colleague.
YouGov Recommend Rankings 2021 Taiwan
In Taiwan, the most recommended brand was Seba Med, with an average score of 81.8. The second spot was taken by EVA Air with a score of 80.8. In third and fourth position were Mercedes-Benz and Cetaphil (Lotion) with an average score of 79.5 and 78.8 respectively. La Roche-Posay (Baby) came in fifth, rounding out the top five with 78.0.
Want to see how other markets compare? Our annual report highlights the top 10 recommended brands in each market across 33 markets. Click here to get your copy.
To see your brand health ranking please complete the form and one of our experts will be in touch.
- The rankings are based on YouGov BrandIndex’s positive Recommend score, which measures the percentage of a brand’s customers who would recommend it to a friend or colleague.
- Every brand in our Rankings has a minimum sample of 300 and has been tracked for at least 6 months, with all scores being rounded to a single decimal place.
- The rankings show the brands with the highest average Recommend score between 1st June 2020 - 31st May 2021.
- Scores are representative of the general population unless specified (some markets are representative of the online population).
- The Rankings data can be further developed with YouGov Recommend+, a fresh approach to understanding consumer advocacy. YouGov Recommend+ is a highly cost-effective NPS® diagnostics approach that gives marketers the full picture on what drives existing and potential promoters by speaking directly to those customers who recommend your brand.